WHAT WE DO – We use the photochemical etching processes, also known as photochemical machining, to manufacture thin flat metal parts ranging in thickness from .002” to .060″. Our photochemical machining equipment is capable of producing parts with tight tolerances, simple to complex designs for a broad range of photochemical product etching applications. We hold a variety of metals in stock and with AME Parts Now, we can manufacture parts in as little as 24 hours because we understand how changing technologies can influence consumer demand. Due to this faster turnaround, we save the customer time, and as a result, money. We are problem solvers with the expertise to get the job done quickly, cost-efficiently and accurately.
WHO WE WORK WITH – We partner with the following industries to provide precision photochemically machined products: Automotive, Consumer and Microelectronics, Communications, Military, Aerospace, Metal Stamping, Medical, and any industry that requires photo etched thin metal parts. Advanced Metal Etching is a trusted source for the photochemical machining needs of companies domestic and abroad. Advanced Metal Etching is a proud member of the Photochemical Machining Institute, PCMI , an international trade association for photochemical machining technological innovations in manufacturing.
HOW IT WORKS – Before the photochemical etching process, our experienced team offers design support to create a photo tool of the desired part. After the tooling is transposed onto the metal, it goes through a series of processes before final inspection. Our employees are cross-trained in all phases of photochemical machining production and continually inspect throughout the entire process. We use quality inspection equipment, maintaining industry standards for a burr-free photo etched product. Because we understand specific industry needs, AME gives each customer one on one support from design assistance to shipping. Also, we offer quick turnaround times and the option of secondary operations for complete parts.
QUALITY ASSURANCE – We are ITAR Registered enabling us to work with the defense industry, and ISO 9001:2015 Certified to provide confidence that your parts are of the highest quality. All materials are RoHS and DFARS compliant because we like to control the quality going in and out of our facility. From start to finish, our goal is to meet every industry’s quality compliance requirements.
1. American Made Photochemical Etching Products From Raw Material to Finished Product
2. We Are ISO 9001:2015 Certified And ITAR Registered
3. AME Parts Now – Complete Parts In 24 Hours
4. Cost Effective Photochemical Machining Processes And Technologies
5. Provide Product Applications To Many Industries
6. Over 20 Years Experience In Management, Operations, Design Assistance, Customer Service And Quality Control.
7. We Have Long Standing Employees Who Are Cross-trained In Many Processes
8. Long Standing Relationships With Quality Vendors
9. In-house Tin Plating And Partnerships With Plating And Forming Companies For Complete Parts
10. We Like What We Do!